Become a skilled user of Microsoft Excel with this comprehensive Excel Training Bundle course. This ultimate package will educate you on Excel tools and their features. You will learn to use Excel to its fullest potential within no time.
The ultimate Excel Training Bundle course includes 5 CPD, CMA & IAO accredited courses
- Microsoft Office 2016 Excel for Beginners – Video Course
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Training
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate Training
- Microsoft Excel 2010 – Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced Complete Course
- Microsoft Excel Diploma Level 3
The Microsoft Office 2016 Excel for Beginners – Video Course will teach you how to format and modify worksheets in Excel. You will learn the techniques of analysing and presenting data through the Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Training course. The Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate Training course is designed to introduce you to a wide range of formulas and functions.
The next course of this bundle is the Microsoft Excel 2010 – Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced Complete Course; it will help you grasp an overall understanding of MS Excel. The Microsoft Excel Diploma Level 3 course is the final course of the bundle; this course will educate you on different charts, tables and other advanced features of Excel.
- Learn the basic principles of MS Excel
- Develop the skills to analyse data in Excel
- Familiarise yourself with a wide range of features and formulas
- Enrich your knowledge of tables and charts
- Grasp the skills required to use the advanced level tools and functions
Who is this course for?
The Excel Training Bundle course will be highly beneficial for those who want to work in the relevant sectors. This course will help you build a solid foundation in MS Excel and increase your employability.
The Excel Training Bundle course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as
- Accountant (Salary Range £23k- £57k per year)
- Office Administrator (Salary Range £18k- £23k per year)
No Reviews found for this course.